Saturday, January 3, 2015

HELLO 2015!


2014 was a great year. I got a new job, got engaged {!!}, and spent some wonderful quality time with my family and friends, old and new.

As great as 2014 was, I can’t help but look ahead. 2015 has so many exciting things in store for us. A wedding {!!}, hopefully a new house, and a few amazing trips {hello, honeymoon!} are in the works for this year. I can’t wait.

Here are a few things I am hoping to accomplish in 2015:

I hope that I will be better about documenting my adventures and inspirations on this little ol’ bloggy-blog. I really do love it.

I hope that I can find a way to get back to ballet because I MISS IT SO MUCH.

I hope that Justin and I can get back to our weekly visits to the animal shelter.

I hope that I can get out of my cooking rut—the amazing cookbooks I got for Christmas should help with this ;)

I hope that I can get through planning this wedding without too much stress. I want to have FUN with it!

I hope that I can continue to support Justin in his career and entrepreneurial endeavors.

I hope that we will be able to find a church that we like in CT, and will attend regularly.

I hope that I can get rid of things I don’t need and decrease clutter.

I hope to keep from being too hard on myself.  I want to keep my thoughts positive!


1 // 2

What do you hope for 2015?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS