I woke up this morning, severely disappointed. I was so ready for some snow, and we only got a mere dusting {although I am sure the boys are more than ok with not having a driveway to shovel!} Luckily the sun is shining, and I can still drink my coffee in my fuzzy socks. I hope you are staying warm, whether you got snow or not. I can tell you I am not looking forward to venturing out into the 9 degree arctic tundra. Brr.
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Snow Day
I woke up this morning, severely disappointed. I was so ready for some snow, and we only got a mere dusting {although I am sure the boys are more than ok with not having a driveway to shovel!} Luckily the sun is shining, and I can still drink my coffee in my fuzzy socks. I hope you are staying warm, whether you got snow or not. I can tell you I am not looking forward to venturing out into the 9 degree arctic tundra. Brr.
Labels:
inspiration,
snow,
winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment